Sunday, October 05, 2008

They blew it

Sheeeesh! After having the BEST record in the league, you'd think the Cubs would at least show up for these division series games. *sigh* So the Chicago Cubs are swept in their NLDS and are out of the running. I'm disappointed to say the least. Sadly, not too surprised. So we go back to being ever-faithful Cubs fans for a team that still does what they have done for years. Lose.

The Brewers managed a win last night. They play again this morning. If they win today, then it's back to Philadelphia. Although I'm not much of a Brewers fan, the team is very popular at work. That's what happens when one lives in the Milwaukee area, I guess.

I think the White Sox are still going at it, too. However, baseball as I know it is over for the season.

Have a great Sunday. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a Dodger fan I really can't say anything...

Sharon Kellen said...

Cubs lost... Brewers lost... White Sox lost... even the Packers and Badgers lost. Oh, and the UW Madison marching band was suspended indefinitely. So they can't play at the Badgers games.

Gloomy weekend in the midwest. :(