Monday, October 27, 2008

Snow and changes

It snowed again today. Tonight is supposed to be the coldest yet of the fall season, with a hard freeze likely.

More news that makes me a little bit anxious: API Software, Inc. to be Acquired by Francisco Partners

Luis and Iris Garcia are ready to retire. There's a new CEO, interim CFO, and a lot of promises that things will only improve - with no layoffs. There was a lot more discussed during our company meeting this morning, but bottom line is there should be no pink slips being passed out.

I know API is a good, strong company so I don't know why this news makes me anxious. Maybe it's just change in general...

*sigh* Life goes on. Time will tell. I love my job, and have no desire to go elsewhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I trust you have kept your resume up to date.

As for your new journal it is fine but unlike your other one it doesn't appear to have a way to let us know when you've posted. I liked getting those emails.

Finally any chance you will change your webcam (assuming you still use it) so those of us who use a Mac can view it. I miss your cam kiddo.

Anonymous said...

Keep the faith Sharon!