Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunrise, a bun, and blaze orange

  Sunrise, 10/19/08. It's coming later and later and I'm seeing the beautiful colors when I venture out in the early morning hours.

  The bunny is back, and all grown up. Well, that's if it is the same rabbit I took pictures of earlier this year. Back when it was warmer, sunny, everything was green and growing... :)

  The neighbor took his boy out hunting yesterday. Mom must have said "Leave those stinky dirty coats outside!" There they were, hanging from the eaves and blowing in the wind.

Most of the trees have given up their leaves by now. I'm not going to venture out to Holy Hill today. It's a bit chilly outside, and very windy. I'm sure the wind will be a lot worse up there on the hill. It's a good day to stay inside and do laundry and maybe bake a cake. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shots!! You have an "eye"...