Saturday, October 04, 2008

Fall is upon us...

 
It got down to 30 or lower last night! Brrrrrr!!! Yesterday morning I had to find the ice scraper in the trunk of my car, then scrape the ice off the windshield. blah. The lawn is all frosty this morning, even more so than yesterday. I'm just glad I don't have to go to work this morning. I think ice-scraping would have been a much bigger effort today than it was yesterday.

I guess this means we have officially entered the Fall season. Knowing Wisconsin's manic depressive weather though, this will last maybe a week or two before the temperatures turn to freezing and the snow starts to fall. It seems like we go right from winter to summer, then summer to winter with very little spring and fall weather. *sigh* I do like springtime the best. It seems entirely too short though. Maybe time is just flying by because I'm not a kid any more.

Last time I had my camera out, it was warm and sunny. I was taking in some down-time in Madison. Now my days are hectic as I work on this new system and try to keep up with all my other client tasks. And it's freezing outside!

I also got some cute shots of Piko the other day. I think this one's a good shot so I've posted it here.
 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: