Saturday, July 04, 2009

Weird dream

Really weird dream last nite - sort of a "Thriller" blended with Dad.  Dad was sitting on a chair, his face was sort of ashen/grey, his eyes were circled in dark, almost black, sort of like Michael Jackson's face in the Thriller video.  Dad's head would start nodding forward, and somebody would yell from behind me, "John!"  His head would pop up again.  This happened 3 or 4 times, then he decided he would go nap.  I was standing by his bedroom door, and he would snooze for a few minutes, then pop up out of bed, jumping up like a young man!  He would rush out of the room asking what time it was, he was late for something-or-other.  I told him he'd only been napping for 5 minutes, he looked puzzled, then went back to bed.  This also happened 3 or 4 times.  Then I remember a funeral, but I don't really know who it was for.  Tons of "beautiful" people milling around.  Probably like MJ or Farrah's funeral.  Weird...

Then I woke up. 

Now that I have this typed up, the dream can leave my head as dreams usually do.  I bet if I go back to this post in a few days or a week or so, I won't really even remember it. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cue Michelle for dream interpretation! Calling the armchair psychologist!