Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sunrise and Daylight Saving Time

Did you all remember to turn your clocks back an hour last night? I didn't... ;) Woke up this morning thinking, "oh boy I slept until 8 a.m.!" I went outside for a smoke, and the sunrise looked soooo cool. So when I got back inside, I took this picture from my bedroom window:



It would have been better 5 minutes earlier, but I didn't think to bring my camera outside when I first went out. Amazing how fast the sunrise can change, becoming almost too bright for a picture.

I realized it wasn't as late as I thought when I finally sat down at my computer to read email. There it was, lower right corner of the screen, 7:15!! Later I'll go around the apartment and change all the other clocks. Today is the day that reminds me I own far too many clocks for one person. :)

Election time on Tuesday. Remember to vote early, and vote often. *sigh*

0 comments: