Friday, November 07, 2008

A rainbow

Here's a picture of a rainbow I saw yesterday while I was at Kmart.



It was pretty awesome. I used to see rainbows almost every day when I lived Hawaii. Now it's a REALLY rare occasion.

I'm moping and getting used to being alone again. Heather was here from Saturday until Wednesday. She stayed here 3 of those 4 nights. It was so good to have her around even if it was only for a little while!

I took Monday off work and we went down to visit my folks, and to shop at Gurnee Mills. It was great! Although I have to admit, I'm still sore from all the walking. We got out the door and on the road before realizing the wheelchair battery was still in the garage. DOH!

Anyway, I'm glad it's Friday and I can be lazy. I'm tired, still not used to the time change (keep waking up at 5am,) and I wanna drink more rummy cokes.

Laterzzzzzz.... :)

0 comments: