Friday, September 19, 2008

True blue Cubs Fan

Yep I think I am. I watched a cubs game the other day, and kept shutting it off when they were losing. Can't stand to watch them lose! I watched a game today, brewers and cincinnatti. They lost. I watched all 9 innings, every sad homerun pitch thrown by the brew-crew... after the top of the 9th, the game mercifully ended with a score of 12-2 i think...

Go Cubbies!!!
I'm watchin the repeat showing of the no-hitter by CZ. Nice theyre going good!!!!!

1 comments:

cubbygirl said...

I am also a big Cubs fan as I go to Wrigley Field every summer and have been going since 1994. There's no place like Wrigley Field to watch a ball game. I also couldn't watch the Cardinals game. How Zambrano can go from a no- hitter to yesterdays stats all in the same week is beyond me. The Brewers vs Reds game sounds like it was quite entertaining. They played as bad as we did.
GO CUBBIES lets get this thing clinched this weekend at home so all of Chicago can celebrate.
Cubbygirl